Monday, November 7, 2011

A New Printer, Conventions and other randomness....

I am slowly making progress on a few stories. My non-writing schedule may be very hectic for the next few weeks as well as prepping the first chapter of The Scarred Man for publication as well.


The biggest news is the change in printers for Sketchbook of The Dead, I decided for my own sanity that it was just not a good fit with the original printer and I have shift the responsibility to Ka-Blam.com (which I should have stuck with anyway, but I'm always willing to help out a small business to try to succeed. Shame on me!).


I promise I will have a lot of news and goodies for all of you in the coming month, just trust me as it may be slow to release.


One hint, there may be some news regarding a project between me and a previous collaborator in the near future as well...


Conventions for 2012. The prospective schedule will be known in the next two weeks, the only absolute is HorrorfindWeekend 14 over Labor Day Weekend 2012. Other than that convention, nothing is set in stone yet. As much as I would like to go back to Chicago for C2E2 2012, it looks like the cost will be too high at this time. There may be a DMP presence, I unfortunately won't be able to make it. I'm torn about Baltimore Comic Con, I love going back to my hometown, but being mostly a novelist, it just isn't a good fit (and i end up spending more on books than I make selling mine.


So that is it for today's update....


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment