Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Upcoming in the next few weeks...

A redesign of this page and the first chapter of "The Scarred Man". This will be my first in a planned bi-weekly novella revolving around a serial killer and his only living victim. This will go live at 9 p.m. EST on November 17th.

I will also start posting older short stories (circa 2008-2010) for review and critiquing by you, my readers. I plan to start posting these stories by the end of the month, those will be under the Fiction Testing Ground link at the top of the page. With those, I am looking for feedback. Regardless if positive or negative, please post your thoughts. Some will be flash (500 words or less) and others will be regular sized short stories (up to 1500 words). Don't be shy, but be honest. I can't get better if you kiss my ass.

J!

No comments:

Post a Comment